What are your general guidelines?
– Almost all of the items listed on our website have a quantity of one, which will be the one pictured in the listing.
– If an image is representative of multiple items, we will note it in that item’s description.
Are your firearms test fired?
– We do not test fire our firearms. We do not guarantee our used/collectible firearms to feed, function or fire. We recommend that any used/collectible firearm be checked out by a competent gunsmith before attempting use.
Do you offer layaway?
A – The item must be priced at $500 or more
B – A 20% down payment must be collected to start the process
C – You may have a maximum of 5 items on layaway at one time.
D – If the balance is not paid off within the 120-Day layaway period, the initial 20% deposit to start the layaway will be forfeited and not returned or applied to another item.
How can I pay for my purchases?
– We do not charge an extra fee for using a credit card to purchase items from us.
– Should you want to pay with a bank check or money order, please call and place your order with a salesperson. The check or money order must then be received within 7 calendar days or the order will be cancelled.
– All items shipped to a North Dakota address will be charged 7.50% state sales tax.
What is your return policy?
– All sales are final
– Call or email to have your questions answered before you buy
How are my purchases shipped out?
– Because of recent shipping restrictions and charges placed on us by UPS (handguns must ship via next day or 2nd day air and they have added a $10 surcharge for parcels over 48″ long. We must charge a Minimum of $35.00 for shipping Handguns and Long Guns – shipments to Hawaii and Alaska could be slightly higher.
Do my purchases have to ship to an FFL Dealer?
– When you contact your FFL Dealer to have them send us a copy of their license make sure that they include your name and the item purchased with their license.
How about shipping to C&R License holder?
The Attic Imports Inc.
PO Box 367
Minot, ND 58702